Sooooooooo........ Just a latest update.
Been to Download festival!" I have to say it was actually amazing, i have never consumed so much alcohol and live music all at once. Started drinking on the coach on the way there on the thursday and didnt stop till the early hours of monday morning.
I think the Highlights have to be Slipknot, Billy Talent, Hollywood Undead, Motley Crue, Bring me the Horizon and Dragonforce amongst others. Also I think using knickers as a flag for are tent area(which may i add got stolen.) and creating sum sort of shit mix soup with to many spirits in it where also pretty imense moments. The fact i got to spend four days with some really great people and an amazing boyfriend all added to the AWSOMENESS!" :D I dont have much to say about the low points other than Marilyn Manson was a big let down, Shame as i looked forward to seeing him.
Hopeing next years line up will be good so i can go again!"
Peace out.

No comments:
Post a Comment